- As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
- I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
- If I had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- To create a new standard, it takes something that’s not just a little bit different; it takes something that’s really new and really captures people’s imagination — and the Macintosh, of all the machines I’ve ever seen, is the only one that meets that standard.
- Rather than just chasing the rupee sign, managers and entrepreneurs should work hard to chase their passion. Money will come chasing on its own!
- If you want to become a leader that people admire and respect, you must become a person of significance. People don’t follow you because you take from them; they follow you because you give to them.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.